If you are a member of the King’s Gate family and therefore share our heart, we invite you to give to our work so that you are sowing, in spiritual and practical terms, into the fulfilment of our vision.
Whilst this page details ways to give to King’s Gate financially, there are a number of other ways you can support the church such as serving and offering your time to help out where needed.
If you'd like to make a single gift you can:
• Use the giving envelopes provided at all Sunday services.
• Use our bank account details (sort code: 40-23-44; account number: 60002097) to make a payment directly with your bank. Kindly insert "Giving" as your payment reference.
• Donate offline by cheque or CAF – please make these payable to King's Gate Christian Fellowship, and post them to our registered address: 137 Deepcut Bridge Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 6SD. Kindly indicate that this is a donation.
If you'd like to make a regular gift you can:
• Set up a standing order with your bank directly, providing them with our bank account details (sort code: 40-23-44; account number: 60002097). Kindly use "SO Gift" as your payment reference.
• Ask your Human Resources department about giving through your employer’s payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme).
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to King's Gate London is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.) Email Joan if you would like a declaration to be sent to you.
Everything you need to know about our Sunday meetings.
Building meaningful relationships within family.
on at King's Gate.
How to lend a helping hand to what we do.
We thought these might interest you.